Based in Warsaw, Poland
PC/Mac: Q1 2020
Bonfire is a battle roguelike about journey and failure.
Hildie's world has collapsed. She and her group of heroic misfits journey through a desolate world that’s well past saving. Her quest to destroy the Faceless Overlord of the Mournfolk may be hopeless, but she's kinda into lost causes.
Bonfire is a procedurally generated, deeply tactical RPG with a rapid battle system and heroes that care a little too much. A game of plans that go sideways, crazy builds that somehow work, quick gameplay sessions, and a cute-sad story that binds it all together.
- Rapid and clickety-click RPG with deep tactics emerging from simple rules.
- A cute-sad story about journey and failure told within a procedural structure.
- Short, intense gameplay sessions of the "just one more..." variety.
- More than enough room for going total nerd about builds, tactics, etc.
- Showers of blood and golden coins!
Early Access Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
MoaCube is a small collective of indie game developers, started by two industry vets: designer Tom Grochowiak and artist Gracjana Zielinska.
We aim to make games that are diverse, personal and highly polished and are mostly known for our narrative titles Cinders and Solstice.
More information on MoaCube, our logo & relevant media are available here.