Bonfire is a battle roguelike about journey and failure.
Looks like you’ve just gone done RPG combat properly, sir.
Hildie and her group of heroes journey through a collapsed world that’s well past saving. Her quest to defeat the Overlord of the Mournfolk may be hopeless but isn’t it keeping up the fight that matters?
Bonfire is a challenging tactical RPG with strong roguelike elements that may be about something else entirely.
- The collapsed world is endless and survival is hard.
- Several possible party members with diverse abilities and personality.
- A story unfolds as quests rack up. All told within the procedurally generated structure.
- A tactical RPG where rules are simple but strategy is hard.
- Each battle is a puzzle to solve. Each decision final.
- It’s a game of plans, builds, flexible tactics and learning through failure.
Should work on anything with at least 512Mb RAM
Intel Macs with MacOS 10.7 and up