Bonfire is a lightweight tactical RPG with strong roguelike influences that respects your time… and hates your guts.
Download Bonfire demo:
Buy the game for
Looks like you’ve just gone done RPG combat properly, sir.
The game is in alpha funding promotion. Learn more.
The rules are simple:
- Create a party of three heroes.
- Kill monsters in a stream of turn-based battles.
- Each hero uses a different ability depending on if you click an enemy, an ally, or yourself.
- Progression unlocks more heroes, upgrades, and harder quests.
The strategy is hard:
- Quests are randomized. You have to make the best of any situation.
- Knowing when to use powerful single-use items is the key to victory.
- There’s no saving. When you die, you die.
- Cool tactics and combos are not only possible, but mandatory.
- Feedback and strategy forums
- Bonfire wiki
- What’s coming in the next update
- What new features are planned for the future
- Download the press kit
Should work on anything with at least 512Mb RAM
Intel Macs with at least OS X 10.5