Solstice is a dystopian mystery thriller about small personal disasters that turn into great catastrophes.
Download Solstice demo:
Buy the game for $19.99:
Or support us with one of the special editions:
Buy Digital Collector’s Edition for $29.99:
Solstice for PC, Mac and Steam + downloadable extras:
- Original Soundtrack (remastered high-quality MP3s + FLAC)
- A full printable Solstice playing cards set
- 46 pages-long “Making of” art book in PDF format
- 3 large printable posters
- 10 wallpapers
Limited to 60 copies! (less than 50 left)
Buy Limited Edition for $70:
The full contents of Digital Collector’s Edition + physical goodies:
- A set of 54 Solstice playing cards in a plastic box
- A physical copy of the “Making of” art book
- A set of A5 high quality Solstice prints
- Hand-written thanks from the team
- Shipping details and hi-res pics
Solstice is about nothing more complicated than people from different places, with different stories to tell. That’s not risky. That’s interesting.
What I love about Solstice is how it deals with people and their usually understandable motives, instead of combining items that most mystery adventure games do.
The aesthetics are gorgeous and make the world feel more alive than similar games can claim, but its real strength is in its storytelling.
A magnificent city in the middle of a frozen wasteland, cut off from the world by raging blizzards. Inhabited only by a small group of misfits, who either can’t or don’t want to leave for the dead winter season.
When the local madman goes missing, an ambitious doctor on a contract and a mysterious young woman, who arrived with the last dog sled caravan, start questioning the true nature of the city’s splendor…
Why it’s cool:
- Two protagonists with different perspective and conflicting goals.
- A cast of complex, diverse characters. And everyone is hiding something!
- An ancient, overwhelming city. The silent culprit behind all events.
- Beautiful painterly artwork by illustrator Gracjana Zielinska.
- Hundreds of player choices and secrets to uncover.
Should work on anything with at least 512Mb RAM
Intel Macs with at least OS X 10.5